Conveyor system for labelling and checking packaged products in the agri-food industry.
The goal of the project is to add labels to products and check the labelling at a rate of 120 products per minute per line. The products arrive from existing upstream conveyors. They are arranged on two lines with two labelling machines each. The products are labelled from below, and then contrast sensors check whether the label has been applied correctly. If a product does not have a label, it is ejected from the conveyor line.
- Five modular belt conveyors
- Four belt conveyors
- Two slat band chain conveyors
- Two labelling machines
- Complete electrical system
- Products transported: Packed cheese slices
- Weight of transported product: 200 g
- Size of transported product: 140 x 105.75
- Rate: Two tracks of 120 units/min
- Power voltage: 400 V four-pole
- Earthing system: TNS
- Compressed air system: 6 bar
- Temperature: 15°C +/- 5°
This project can be recreated for labelling packaged products in any activity sector.