Conveyor belts – Cleated or flat belts – Modular belts
First of all, we take pride in highlighting our French-made products, our expertise and our considerable experience. These are essential criteria for any professional looking for high-quality products.
With over 100 different belt models, we can meet all your needs in any activity sector.
All our raw material suppliers are audited regularly by our quality department.
Some of our conveyor belts are suitable for food contact and available with our food-grade certification in accordance with the European regulations in force (ask when obtaining a quote).
A customisable product
When you order with us, you can customise your conveyor belts. There are multiple options in terms of dimensions (length and width), guide profiles, seams and cleat types.
Our specialists are always available to guide you towards the best solutions and the most appropriate products for your needs.
Conveyor belts – Cleated/flat belts – Modular belts
Our conveyor belts
A highly targeted activity with specific relevant skills.
Over 100 types of belts.
Adaptable to any environment!
Different materials, colours and levels of adhesion.
Call on our expertise
- Belt seam
- Containment edging
- Guide profiles
- Polyamide fastening
- Stainless steel fastening
- Minet fastening
Our technical expertise
- Production and installation of cleats for toothed belts
- Addition of coatings (natural rubber/PU/PVC/EPDM foam/sponge foam etc.)
- Machining (coating, teeth, cleats etc.)
- On-site fastening
- Fastening for flat belts
Our specialist belts
We have several ranges:
- modular belts
- slat band chain
- metal belts
- polyester mesh belts
- teflon mesh belts
Positive belts: food safety
- CE food quality
- Single-material, impermeable, rot-proof food-grade belt
- Easy cleaning
- Resistance to chemical attack
- Possibility of adding a scraper
- Reduced risk of bacterial growth
- No textile mesh, avoiding the risk of fraying
- No risk of broken modules
- Reduced conveyor pollution