We have a fabrication workshop with:
- 15 versatile fabricators and welders able to work on steel, stainless steel and aluminium,
- two apprentices,
- a folding operator,
- a cutting operator,
- a micro-bead blasting operator
- two painters, all able to perform many technical operations to transform sheet metal into real parts.
With expertise accumulated over more than a century, our master craftsmen all have welding qualifications that include checking the welding parameters used to ensure a welded assembly with satisfactory mechanical characteristics.
Metal working– Sheet metal – Folding – Cutting – Painting – Micro-bead blasting
We collect the plans and files from the design office and laser-cut the parts. These are then folded and the quantities are controlled by the folding operator.
At the same time, the cutting operator prepares all the tubes needed for the order.
The parts then enter the hands of our fabricators, who put them together according to the design office plans.
Finally, the parts undergo finishing, painting or micro-bead blasting, and are checked before being sent to the assembly department or shipped directly to the customer.
Our fabrication workshop can carry out:
- Laser cutting to a thickness of 25 mm in steel, 20 mm in stainless steel and 15 mm in aluminium,
- Small and medium-sized fabrication,
- TIG, MIG and MAG welding / drilling / tapping / rolling / cutting / folding, steel, stainless steel and aluminium,
- Folding lengths of 4000 mm to thicknesses of 3 mm / 3000 mm to thicknesses of 5 mm / 2000 to thicknesses of 10 mm.
Fabrication at Benne SA specialises in the production of equipment for conveyors and special machinery.
Sheet metalwork, as the name suggests, is all about working with sheet metal: cutting, drilling, folding, rolling and welding.
Based on plans prepared by our design office, we can cut, fold and weld parts to produce finished pieces ready to be put together by the assembly department.
We work with anything that can be welded or folded. We form the frames of our conveyors essentially through folding operations, but we also fabricate machine-welded tube frames and small industrial pipes.