Packaging line for baked goods
This packaging line is designed to transport quiches and flans for freezing and packaging.
In all, the line consists of:
- five curved central drive conveyors
- three straight modular belt conveyors
- one 25° S-curve central drive conveyor
- six food-grade straight belt conveyors
- a stainless steel straight motorised roller conveyor
The products are manufactured on the production line before being conveyed to the freezer for freezing and then packaged.
Flans and quiches: aluminium flan or quiche tray
Macaroons and choux pastries: aluminium tray, thermoformed sheet, PE sheet or stainless steel rack
Packaging: aluminium tray and thermoformed sheet
Number of hours of operation per day: 2 x 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
This type of project can be created in the following activity sectors:
This type of product can be applied to any activity sector producing edible goods on a packaging line.