Lift conveyor for transporting personal belongings at the Château of Versailles.
When visiting the Château de Versailles, visitors have to leave their belongings at reception and collect them when leaving via a lower floor (nine metres below).
Objective: Carrying visitors’ belongings down to the lower floor
Mode of operation:
- An operator on the upper level collects the visitors’ belongings and places them in the lift cabin. They press a button to authorise the closing of the door.
- The door closes and the lift descends to the lower floor.
- When it arrives, the lift door opens and conveyors carry the items out of the lift.
- A second operator collects the items at the lower level.
The project involves two cabins for collecting the items:
– A large cabin (for prams, suitcases etc.)
– And a small cabin (for handbags, umbrellas etc.)
The load specified is 100 kg per cabin.
The small cabin cycles between the floors every 24 seconds, and the large every 31 seconds.
The project can be used by any company needing a lift conveyor with capacity for around 20,000 products per day.
If you need different speeds, contact us – we are experienced in producing lift conveyors for the pharmaceutical industry.